My client, one of the biggest global players in technology and design of consumer goods, is looking for a talented individual to come on board ASAP as a Business Analyst working with their Finance team in their main Consumer sector.
The Business Analyst will focus on Analysis and reporting of business performance, financial modelling for commercial decision making, strategy related improvement activities and process & control improvements within local business and across their key sector.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
• Work with local Marketers, Pricing officer and FP&A centre of excellence to ensure full understanding of results, well-underpinned forecasts and deviation analysis, and strong corrective action initiatives.
• Strategic and tactical decision making through the analysis of both internal and external data, including customers, competitors, markets and products based on sound analytical analysis and financial modelling skills.
• Financial reporting and control for selected Categories, including analysis and investigation of iGM/EBIT, advertising and promotional expenses, and other selling expenses. This is applicable for actual, forecast and Annual Operating Plan purposes.
• Scenario planning to support pricing and promotional decisions that will maximise customer profitability and market share. This will include influencing customer terms discussions, analysis of the customer pocket-price waterfall, and pre & post evaluation of promotional mechanics.
• Active leadership of and participation in projects with key management agenda focus.
Essential Skills & Experience Needed for the Role:
• Educated to University level
• Professionally qualified with CIMA / ACA / ACCA
• Previous commercial finance / FP&A experience required
The role is based in their UK headquarters offices in the Greater London area, 35 minutes from Central London by train.
If you feel you have the above skill sets and are looking to work for a global brand in a very innovative and fast paced environment, please send your CV at William Nicolas Ltd, the Agency assigned to this search, at:
Please also mention this job title in the subject of your email. Thanks.