Join now

Business analyst/journalist (female) (London)

Hi, I'm looking for a business analyst/female journalist for my next project. need to be fluent in english and french (french nationality not required). the project is starting as of next week, possibility to extend to longer for other projects. if you are interested, contact me whether through facebook or email and send me your cv with picture. thanks chiraz ( Protected content )

about company and job :
International Junior Reporters will be responsible for the successful publication of our country reports. His responsibilities will range from compiling market intelligence, conducting insightful one-on-one interviews with C-level executives and authoring country reports. Operating across the globe, our reports are published within the world’s most renowned and respected trade magazines as well as within our proprietary trade portals in the Lifescience and Energy industries. The candidate will possess excellent communication skills and have a passion for writing and learning. He needs to demonstrate confidence in conducting business at the highest level, ability to think out of the box and adapt to ever changing environments. We are looking for university graduates with a sound knowledge of international current affairs, proven experience in conducting face-to-face interviews and capacity to work under tight deadlines. You have to be dynamic, open-minded, ambitious, adventurous, self-motivated, independent, creative, convincing and confident. You must be fluent in English (both spoken and written) and one of the following languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Russian. This is not an office job and the position includes NO FIXED PLACE of business. Candidates must be willing to travel and work in team 11 months of the year -

See more at : Protected content