Business Development Director--CRO (London)
Business Development Director - Europe
Do you have a passion for success, the ability to generate fresh new contacts and are motivated to achieve the highest possible results then please read on.
An excellent role has come up with a Global CRO for a Business development Director to take over the operations for the European Market. You will be responsible for business development strategy development, implementation and growth.
You will be responsible for building client base and pursue new business opportunities with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and biopharmaceutical firms across Europe.
• At-least 5 years plus experience in Business development or sales within a CRO framework with experience in late phase or phase III, IIIb. Also required is some line management experience of sales teams.
• Experience in bid proposal writing and excellent presentation skills.
• Experience in dealing with clients across Europe with the ability to open doors with relevant contacts within the industry
• Gravitas and excellent communication skills in English with other knowledge of other European languages desirable.
• Ability to work remotely and manage sales teams.
Package: Market leading package based on seniority of the candidate and can be discussed at application
Location: Switzerland or Europe.
Please contact me on Protected content or call on Protected content more information quoting Protected content
Keywords: Clinical Research, Clinical Trials, Clinical, Business Development, BD, Director of Business Development, Business Development Associate , Senior Business Development Associate , Business Development Associate, Senior Business Development Associate, Draft Proposals, budget estimates, support client services, marketing, proposals team, drug development, clinical development, clinical trials, clinical development process, project costs, Business development databases, CRO, Pharma, Contract Research Organisation, sales, account manager