Business Development Intern - Russian Speaker (London)
A well-established company in London looking for an intern to start working at Business development role immediately. We are looking for an outstanding individual to join us as a Business development Intern. This role will run from Mid-October Protected content end of January Protected content , with the potential for a longer term engagement. Successful applicants will join the Business development and Marketing team working with our employees and clients. Selected candidates will assist in delivery of successful business development plan.
1. To generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
2. Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
3. Working on sales follow-up activities.
4. Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business
5. Pitching and presenting at boardroom level and it requires meticulous planning and proposal writing.
6. Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
7. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
8. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
9. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
10. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Key skills and qualifications
We hope to find highest calibre of individuals. We foster a culture of delivery at pace and relative freedom within your role, within a supporting environment that is willing to invest in its people. As a result, we require self motivated people with exceptional drive, organisation and ability to progress in their role.
Successful candidates will exhibit following attributes:
1. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence are key for a successful Business developer.
2. Degree qualified
3. Good track record of good organisation preferably in a B2B role
4. The ability to take initiative and deliver tasks from concept to completion
5. Fluent English
6. Fluent in Russian
7. A track record in strong presentation skills.
8. Track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
9. Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
If you are interested please send us your cv and covering letter. Looking forward to seeing you soon.