My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to be based in their Central London Offices.
The Business Development Manager will be a key member of the Organisation team in Europe and will be responsible for growing and managing the Company’s publisher relationships to build sustainable supply within the company exchange to satisfy our growing demand.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business development and a proven track record for identifying and closing strategic opportunities with large media companies. In addition they will have excellent account management skills and the ability to think strategically and plan long term to retain and grow relationships.
• Approach and close partnerships with the largest media owners in Germany to achieve and exceed supply and revenue targets
• Ensure the best in class account management and customer service and always identify process and operational efficiencies to increase customer satisfaction.
• Identify, prioritise and feedback product requirements to the Tech Development team for what is required to be successful in Germany
• Work closely with the global marketing team to provide relevant marketing material aligned with our market strategy and revenue objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Undergraduate degree required, MBA or other post-graduate qualification is preferred
• 2 – 3 years online advertising experience ideally in account management with a strong understanding of the internet advertising industry, concepts and terms
• A proven track record of building a scaling and successful business
• Great customer service skills
• Quick learner, highly adaptable, able to take in frequently changing processes and procedures
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present across multiple levels in an organisation
We look forward receiving your CV at Protected content if this role is appealing to you, or in case of any questions.