Career Opportunity @ Aldelia-London-UK
Aldelia is a young and dynamic consultative recruitment and manpower placement agency. We are SME's in recruitment and manpower placement services for Oil & Gas clients. with offices in London, Dubai, Rio, Lagos and Paris we are the fastest growing recruitment company.
Why you'd be interested to join Aldelia:
We at Aldelia inspire and foster unlocking and capitalising on your career potential as a top professional in discovering and placing highly skilled experts in Oil & Gas global and emerging markets.
You will have an opportunity to earn twice your basic component within Protected content . On top of this we are very well known for cool perks and amazing work-life culture: work-life balance, flexible use of space and creative work environment, well-being and fitness programs all on us!
Who it is we're looking for:
We are looking for an intelligent placement specialist, with proven track record of 5 yrs+ in the UK, European energy markets; someone who is able build and maintain relationships with both candidates and clients to ensure a strong vacancy / placement ratio is met, have passion for our industry and make a significant contribution to recruitment practice development. And also keen on opportunity to make significant impact on company’s net profit.
What you'll be doing:
Your role as a Protected content consultant will include:
• Develop business and create new client relationships
• Oversee progress on all positions being filled
• Serve as account manager to client organizations and cultivate on-going relationships
• Lead the pipeline expansion towards achieving targets
• Develop new channels towards building a strong network of candidates and clients
• Show resourcefulness and capitalise on experience in similar role within the domain
• Have the ability and desire to capitalise on advantages of social media and direct recruiting methodologies
• You'll also be scheduling interviews, maintaining an excellent level of communication between your candidate and client, negotiating placement fees and salaries, chasing up feedback and delivering a great service whereby your incentive component is paid on the placement of your candidates.
You will be based in London, UK office.
The fun bit:
We actively rest with team fitness fun and outing retreats. We also offer a well-designed career succession plan if you are ambitious and want to reach the top along with professional development program that gives you a boost.
To apply, please send your CV to Protected content