Inspired By People is a UK registered charity that started a year ago with the aim to support the most vulnerable people in developing countries. We support existing projects by linking to local NGOs. In the UK we organise events and activities to raise awareness and funds.
100% of the money we raise goes directly to our overseas projects.
We are looking for a chairman to support us in the further development of this young but ambitious charity. We need someone with an entrepreneurial spirit experienced in the field of business and not afraid to think out of the box.
- Provide leadership and encouragement to the Board of Trustees.
- Plan and manage monthly board meetings (chair the meetings).
- Help to formulate strategic plans, business plans and corporate partnership plans.
- Ensure that annual reviews and reports are processed on time.
- Assess ongoing legal integrity of the charity.
- Guide and consult the Managing Director on matters of strategy, governance and finance.
The chair will become an active ambassador of Inspired By People:
- Promoting the charity's work and reputation amongst contacts and potential donors and corporate partners.
- Seeking to secure financial support for the charity i.e. corporate partnerships, high profile donors.
Interested then please contact me on Protected content with a covering letter and CV.