Customer Support Centre Coordinator (London)
Customer Support Centre – Coordinator Sales Support Center (SSC)
My Client is looking for a talented individual to come on board ASAP as a Customer Support Center Coordinator in their Consumer Lifestyle sector in their UK headquarters located 35 minutes from Central London by train.
Large known multinational group, the company is one of the biggest global players in consumer lifestyle in terms of turnover. Their unique competitive advantage is the combination of powerful global brand, their insightful understanding of people, extraordinary competence in technology and design, and the many synergies with different channels, partners and supply chain.
The CSC Coordinator’s primary goal is to improve customer satisfaction and intensify the relationship by providing qualitative support and generating extra value (in terms of sales and service) towards customers and the relevant channel account managers.
The Consumer Lifestyle sector will challenge your thinking, develop your professional skills and bring you into contact with people who share the same commitment to simplicity and world-class service.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
• Processing orders in terms of the agreed OTIF requirements
• Keeping an accurate record of the status of offers & bookings
• Tracking deliveries to completion or effecting re-delivery options
• Ensuring compliance to the required CSL targets
• Processing of all samples required by the channel
• Processing & acting on relevant SAP reports
• Participation in Cross-training to provide effective cover
• Participation in customer meetings as directed by the TL
• Ensuring product & customer master data is set up correctly
• Advising ASC team of any pricing discrepancies
Essential Skills & Experience Needed for the Role:
• Good organizational skills
• A strong customer focus
• A positive attitude & approach which sets an example to others
• A keen focus on attention to detail & accuracy
• The ability to perform well within a pressurized environment
• A solid working knowledge of SAP
• Effectively adapting to a changing work environment
• A positive attitude towards challenges presented
• A good team player who is willing to be cross-trained
• A desire to progress further in the CL Organization
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the above skill sets and are looking to work for a global brand in a very innovative and fast paced environment, then please send your CV to William Nicolas Ltd, the agency assigned to this search, at:
Please also mention the job title of this offer in the subject of your email. Thanks.