Exciting opportunity for German speakers! (London)
Deputy Country Manager, Hamburg, DE
BBA are a rapidly expanding (40% a year for the last 11 years) automotive remanufacturing company with 11 facilities across Europe, USA, Canada, Mexico and India. In order to maintain our high level of growth, we require a Deputy Country Manager to work in a fast paced environment at our Hamburg office. We are looking for an A-star candidate with management experience to play a pivotal role in the development of one of our most successful workshops.
What can we offer?
• Competitive salary of € Protected content depending on experience
• Generous benefits package including 25 days holiday
• Monthly bonus of up to 20% conditional on achieving targets
• The chance to be a part of a growing, successful team
• The potential to be General Manager or a 40% growth business within Protected content
• Global career development opportunities
Key tasks include:
- Motivating staff members to exceed sales and productivity targets
- Accountability for performance and quality of sales and technical teams
- Supporting the Country Manager with the day-to-day running of the Workshop, including analysing profit and loss figures, sales, marketing methods and products.
- Taking responsibility for the entire workshop in absence of the General Manager
- Answering up to Protected content per day if required
What does an ideal candidate look like?
- Impeccable integrity
- Fluent in German/English
- Highly ambitious and determined to help the company succeed
- Energetic and good at energising others
- An Electronics background/interest in Automotive is desirable but not essential
If you share our drive and have the enthusiasm to further develop our global organisation, then send your CV through to Protected content .
Please take a look at our website Protected content for more information or feel free to message me at Protected content .
Please also pass this on to anyone you think may be interested.