Please see an intersting role for a Financial Controller (German Speaking or other Nordic Languages).
Goodwille is growing rapidly and we regularly have opportunities for people with valuable skills and integrity to join our team.
By joining us you will benefit from our unique working culture where you get the chance to work with a diverse range of exciting and entrepreneurial companies - all from our central office in Kensington.
Financial Controller (German Speaking or Nordic language)
As one of a team of five Financial Controllers, you will be joining a successful and friendly team. You will be working with a portfolio of clients; you will develop a strong rapport with your clients and gain an understanding of their business model and UK plans.
Main Responsibilities :
• Reconciliation of client balance sheet accounts.
• Preparing of reporting packs for month end management accounts and close.
• Prepare commentary for monthly figures, showing understanding of the business and the figures with the ability to Protected content variances within financial results.
• Manage key relationships with clients, suppliers, customers and team.
• Primary audit contact for your clients, ensuring questions are appropriately answered in a timely manner.
• Support in preparing client budgets, as requested.
• Cashflow forecasting – Weekly & Monthly.
• Management of the debtors, creditors and bank account.
• Complete VAT returns, EC Sales Lists, Intrastat, CIS returns and Corporation Tax Returns.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be part qualified accountant (CIMA , ACCA or ACA qualified), showing strong commercial focus and excellent communication skills with a knowledge of Sage software.
Our services include :
- Company Secretarial & Legal
- Financial Admin & Reporting
- HR Planning & Operations
- Benefits, Insurances & Financial Planning
- Payroll Services
- Office Services & Facilities
- The Goodwille Network
To find out more and apply, please contact Protected content