Join now

Free 2 weeks Health and Social course-18-30 years (London)

I am currently managing the Social Care Contract serving the East London area from my Stratford office in E15.

Catch 22 have been awarded funding from our partner J.P. Morgan (This will not be a double funded programme between DWP/ Jobcentre Plus clients with the Catch 22 Social Care programme).

Social Care information: No Experience Necessary As Full Training Will Be Provided. Free Protected content Social Care Training for the unemployed people aged 18’s to 30 who live in East London only.

WANTED: x30 Personal Care Support Workers

Hours: Full Time and Part Time (You must be able to work 2 weekends per month)

Wage: From £8.00 to £9.80 per hour

Location: -East London Areas (Ilford, Hackney & Tower Hamlets/ Waltham Forest/ Leyton and Leytonstone)

Build a career in the care industry and learn how to be positive change in someone’s life. After successfully completed the Social Care training, you will be guaranteed one job interview and support to find employment.

Role: Support Care Workers to provide domiciliary care to vulnerable adults in East & South London areas. Candidates will be required to provide personal and domestic support to vulnerable service-users within their own homes: Duties to include:

Personal Care/ 2. Assist with washing and dressing/ 3. Where necessary, help the service user get in and out of bed/ 4. Prompting and administering medication/ 5. Meal preparation and drinks when required/ 6. Shopping with or without the service user/ 7. Laundry and domestic duties/ 8. Running errands for the service users.
** If any person hold a NVQ Level 2 or above in Social Care, we can fast track the person to the employer interview session without completing our 2 week training programme - Enrol with us now**

Training Location: Catch22 office in Stratford E15 4EA

Training Start Date: 03/05/ Protected content 13/05/ Protected content 9:30am to 4:30pm

Employer Interview: 16/05/ Protected content 2:00pm

Training Covering: Health and Safety / Handling Information / Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults/ Awareness of Metal Health / Dementia and Learning Disabilities / First Aid/ Basic Life Support/ Infection Prevention and Control / Understanding the roles in the Health & Social industry and the nature of the work done by staff in adult social care.

Eligibility to be enrolled on the Social Care programme with Catch22:

1) Candidates must be able to commit to the 2 week Social Care training programme and to attend the Employer interview on Protected content May Protected content .

2) Candidates must be aged Protected content be unemployed, live in a East London postcode.

3) Candidates must be able to pass a DBS check

4) Candidates must have:

- UK or EU Passport or long British Birth Ceft

- 1x Proof of National Insurance number (IN card/ previous payslip/ P45)

- 2x Proof of Address (documents must be dated within the last 3months)

Our enrolment week starts on to18th to 29th April Protected content So get in touch with us now by email.

Catch 22 will provide your client with the following:

- The cost of the DBS check.

- The cost of the 8 Accredited Social Care qualifications.

- Protected content training travel cost allowance.

- Lunch provided while in training.

- Travel cost when they start employment.

- Work wear (PPE) paid for.

- In-Work-Support service given to all candidates while in work.

I am able to arrange a member of my staff to attend one of your events to promote the Social Care programme to your residents.

If you require more information please contact me.

Thank you

Kind regards

Iram Farooq

Recruitment Advisor - Catch 22 Apprenticeships and Employability

M: Protected content Protected content

E: Iram. Protected content