Human Digital is an online research company based in central London. We are looking to hire a freelance researcher who is fluent in Latvian. If you consider yourself a good candidate for this role reply with your CV and covering letter detailing your past experience and qualifications.
The candidates should have the following skills/characteristics:
- Ability to translate from Latvian to English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Know their way around the internet and social media
- Literate in MS Office package
- Proof of right to work in the UK
Other desirable skills/characteristics include:
- Demonstrable interest and experience in dealing with web technology, platforms or social media
- Background in the social sciences
- Previous experience in research
- A clear interest in understanding human behaviour across digital / social media
- Additional languages
Please note this is a temporary position, however successful candidates are likely to be called back for future projects.
You will be required to work in our office located in central London. Applicants wishing to work remotely will not be considered.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to Protected content Candidates are required ASAP so don't delay!
Job Type: Temporary