French Affiliate Manager (London Based)
ServiceMagic.co.uk is the world's largest marketplace connecting homeowners with prescreened and customer-rated residential contractors and home service professionals.
Due to continued expansion of its European activities, ServiceMagic is looking for an Affiliate Manager for the French market. The role is based in Central London.
Projected base salary of £27k plus bonus
Reporting to the EU Customer Acquisition Director, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by management of the ServiceMagic Affiliate Sales Programme for both new and existing partners in French speaking markets. Accountable for the creation and implementation of affiliate marketing programmes to deliver the desired level of traffic and sales, you will need to manage the programme not only to deliver against affiliate objectives but also to contribute to the objectives of the wider online marketing mix.
You will be responsible for ensuring that Affiliates are communicated with effectively and on a timely basis. You will need to deliver marketing initiatives and incentive plans that deliver sales at the appropriate volume and at the right CPA level. You will need to work closely with the rest of the Online Marketing Team and Digital Agencies
• To recruit and retain affiliates with a goal of delivering against traffic and CPA sales targets in French speaking markets
• Managing the day to day relationships with the French Affiliate Network and Affiliates
• Implementing tactics for effective marketing campaigns and sales incentives
• Liaise with product team on country specific product characteristics (content creation, translations)
• Develop and/or translate marketing materials and e-communications in French
• Taking responsibility for achieving CPA targets for each channel
• Working with other departments (CRM, Country Managers) to determine best practices
• Promoting the ServiceMagic Affiliate Programme within the digital community
• Three to five years digital experience, preferably within Affiliate management and/or with advertisers
• Excellent communication with strong presentation skills and excellent telephone manner in French
• Excellent client handling skills including demonstrable of influence and persuasion skills
• Excellent written French/ability to write world-class proposals in French
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Enthusiastic, hard-working and pay attention to detail
• Marketing, Technical or Business Degree
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE