Front End Developer needed (London)
Front End Developer
My client is a leader cloud platform company designed to simplify client’s processes and operations in the HR environment.
Their unique solution has quickly generated growth, increased sales, and improved even more the technical offer on the market.
Aiming to change the way their clients operate, they are looking for a Front End Developer to work as part of their development team based in Cardiff.
You will be joining a fast growing, talented, diverse and fun team of individuals with a clear vision to redefine an industry.
• To work within a team, developing maintainable, efficient web applications and supporting back-end and b2b components.
• To ensure that all work is, where applicable, tested, documented and relevant.
• Deliver work to agree deadlines, within the specified-scope and compliant with any relevant procedures or standards.
• Provide accurate estimates for completion of individual tasks and feed into project planning exercises.
• Contribute to the formulation coding standards and ensuring that they are adhered to.
• Effectively utilise change management and source control systems.
• Manage tasks effectively and accurately track and report on work status.
• Investigate and embrace new technologies where applicable to the goals of the company and demonstrate to the team.
• CSS file- structure organization and optimisation.
• Experience of implementing cross-platform, cross-browser and cross-device solutions.
• Experience of working within an agile environment, or related development methodology (XP, Scrum, Kanban etc).
• Testing for compliance to specified standards, such as accessibility standards, within the clients region or domain
• LESS or SCSS
• ASP.NET WebApi
• Server side development experience
• Most of all you will need to be excited about working for a company dedicated to changing the face of HR finance and being part of a team that is passionate about what they do.
If you are keen to develop yourself in a great environment, please send your CV for immediate consideration at William Nicolas Ltd, the agency managing the recruitment on behalf of the client, at Protected content