Global Recruitment and Training Manager - London
Due to rapid growth, BBA Reman are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Senior Recruitment and Training Manager to join our fast-moving, successful company at our HQ in Mortlake, South West London. We are offering the chance to play a pivotal role in a worldwide leading electronic automotive remanufacturing company, with facilities in the UK, USA, Canada, India and across mainland Europe.
What we can offer you:
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on our current strategies and methodologies with your own ideas and inspiration in order to ensure first class candidates.
- A highly competitive salary of up to £60k
- 20% monthly bonus if targets are met
Protected content holiday
- 5% pension contribution
- Company sponsored holidays and events
- International travel opportunities
What the role involves:
You will have responsibility for all our recruitment and onboarding programmes globally. Pipeline is key to this role, so you will be expected to place adverts, headhunt, shortlist, undertake initial telephone interviews, administer tests and organise and participate in face to face interviews. You will also be heavily involved in succession planning, training and overseeing the running of the HR team.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level; additional qualifications such as CIPD or REC desirable
- Extensive experience recruiting a variety of roles internationally within a technical sector, from junior to senior posts
- Stable working history
- Valid driving licence and EU passport
- Ability to work under pressure to defined timescales
- Fluency in a European language is desirable
- Prepared to attend networking events out of working hours
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and expanding business, which offers excellent career and development opportunities. If you're up to the challenge, please send through your CV to Protected content .