Join now

Hello (London)

I'm in the process of relocating to London and am currently looking for a job, I’m writing to express a strong interest in the Accounting Assistant position.

I have studied Business Economics Master Program at "La Sapienza" University of Rome which I recently graduated 24th of july.

For the last two years, I have been working as an Accounts Assistant. In this role I have had to perform monthly currency revaluations, oversee weekly payment runs and also ensure payment approvals are obtained and instalments made.

I am curently working as a Retail Sales Assistant in a multinational organisation where I am responsible for marketing, negotiating and selling a wide range of branded clothes. My excellent communication and organisational skills have resulted in a strong track record which proves that I can resolve and meet any sales targets, regardless of how challenging or difficult they may appear.

Having attained most of the career goals that I have previously set myself, I am now keen to expand my professional ability and to seek new challenges in the field of accounting. I completed my Accountancy Degree with distinction and am greatly excited by the prospect of being able to use this knowledge, along with my natural passion for number crunching.

I’m looking for a position where my contributions count and my efforts are appreciated – and hopefully a long-term commitment. I can assure you that if given this opportunity, I would add value as a member of your team.

If you would like to have more information about my qualifications and skills, please contact me by e-mail : Protected content

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Alexandra

London Forum