RoCHe Recruitment Solutions Ltd is a boutique Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of mid to senior level executives within the Supply Chain sector. We have an opening at present for an intern to assist with Recruitment Research and Resourcing.
You will be an exceptional individual. Intelligent, articulate, confident, a strong communicator and above all someone who strives to provide a service that is second to none. You will possess the gravitas to communicate with potential candidates at senior levels.
In return we offer a professional, positive, friendly and encouraging environment where you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable experience.
As a Resourcer, you will support Consultants with tasks such as candidate name gathering, telephone interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
The Researcher / Resourcer’s duties include:
* Source and Select candidates against a stringent criteria
* Network and advertise to potential candidates
* Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
* Company profiling/mapping utilising a variety of online tools
* Candidate Compliance, ensuring UK law is adhered to at all times
* Draft, review and upload job specifications online
* CV preparation
* Dealing with telephone queries
* Working to tight deadlines
* Intensive research
* Multi-tasking and juggling tasks in a busy office
There is potential to progress to interviewing candidates over the phone at a later date once a knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain sector has been attained.
The Researcher / Resourcer will:
* Possess previous office experience
* Be highly motivated
* Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
* Be persuasive, persistent and patient
* Be of smart appearance
* Be able to cope with pressure
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Have a mature personality
* Have good organisational and administrative skills
* Have the ability to prioritise
* Have strong written & verbal communication skills
* Possess outstanding customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner
* Have a positive approach when handling a variety of queries
* Be highly responsive and adaptable to change
* Be highly tenacious, with the ability to take ownership
* Be a positive team player and have a passion to succeed
In addition, you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and must be able to work independently in a demanding environment.
This internship will run for a minimum period of 3 months and travelling expenses will be covered. In addition a discretionary commission arrangement will be applicable.
Where interns demonstrate success and perform well during the internship, opportunities may be available within the firm.