Job openings at NRM International - India (London)
Hi guys, just putting this out there in case anyone is looking for work or if you know someone who might be.
NRM International currently has a number of job openings at their Gurgaon office. If you are interested in any of the positions you can contact me directly at Protected content . Please feel free to forward this email on to anyone who may be interested both local and international candidates welcome.
1) General Manager - someone to oversee the implementation of policy, co-ordinate between directors and staff (around 35 people), and most importantly someone who will oversee the performance of all sub-divisions within the company. Of course must have good management experience, have a strong personality and be an effective communicator (both in English and Hindi).
2) Commercial Services Manager and Residential services manager. These are technical (real-estate specific) roles. Candidates need to have good experience in the local real estate market, preferably in the leasing sector, as well as be comfortable communicating with foreign clients in a professional manner.
3) Business centre manager. NRM recently opened a business centre in Cyber City, and needS somebody to take over the full time running of the centre from the current manager. Somebody with previous experience in business centres would be a bonus, but failing that, somebody who has a high-end hotel / hospitality background could also work. This candidate will be responsible for overseeing the sales and operations of the centre (time to be divided roughly around Protected content % sales and Protected content % operations).
4) Admin manager. NRM, being primarily a service company with 30 serviced apartments, brokerage divisions and a construction division, requires a lot of co-ordination at the back-end of the company. We need a strong, trustworthy, admin manager, (who will report to the GM), to manage the back-end teams, oversee relationships with external vendors, ensure the company back-end is running as per company guidelines and policy, and support both accounts and HR in the execution of their work.
5) Project Designer. NRM also does fit-outs / interior construction of 'bare shell' commercial spaces (offices, hotels, factories etc). Looking for someone who has design experience (using Auto-cad design software), as well as site experience and can handle relationships with external vendors and negotiate effectively. Protected content experience a MUST.
6) Foreign Sales and Marketing Executive. As a service company focusing on foreign assignees, NRN is always interested in meeting any foreign nationals who want to live / work in India for AT LEAST one year, who are interested in sales / marketing as well as front-end execution and client care.
7) Housekeeping Manager with ‘5 star hotel’ experience to oversee the cleaning and maintenance teams and ensure that work is done systematically, professionally and to client satisfaction. Person should not only have good management skills but also be good at training new staff of standards and procedures. Should have Protected content experience at 5 star hotels.
8) NRM has several other roles open within the admin division. 2 call handlers (with switchboard experience), 2 receptionists, a PA to the directors, and one or two Business Development Executives.
All must be fluent English speakers and have over 2 years experience in their respective roles and must be willing to work a half day on Saturday.