Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, with a European scope.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Team Leader with an Excellent Level of English to work for a multinational on-line reservation company. Ideal candidates have managerial experience for a team of at least 15 CS Agents and excellent communication skills. Your main responsibilities will be to motivate and lead the customer service team.
As a Team Leader, you will be working in the Customer Contact Center and reporting directly to the CS Manager. Your main objective will be to motivate and lead the customer service team and main responsibilities will include:
- Lead and support a team of approximately 15 agents
- Effectively resolve escalated guest queries
- Identify, assess and resolve performance issues with team members
- Effectively manage conflicts and change with positive results
- Analyze, plan, organize, control and troubleshoot work activities and processes
- Build a strong sense of purpose and engage the team to work together to achieve common goals
- Suggest and identify areas of improvement
- Excellent level of English
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Experience as a Team Leader within a customer support services or customer-facing role (minimum 2 years)
- Experience with online platforms
- Previous management role in an international organization
- Experience in hotel/travel industry is a plus
- Enthusiastic and charismatic leader
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Problem solver
- Sense of responsibility
- Independent and customer focused
- Proactive with hands on attitude
- Passion for customer care
- People oriented
- Able to work in various shifts
- Available to relocate to London or Cambridge
If you are interested in applying, please do so by sending your CV and cover letter to Protected content with the subject heading "Team Leader - Internations"
I hope to hear from you soon!