Join now

Looking for a position in banking (London)

Dear all,
I moved to London in September-primarily to learn English. I finished my English school in January and search for a suitable position now.
I studied Banking & Finance in Austria but I am from Italy-so I speak Italian as well.
My main interests are related to investment banking, economics, financial markets in general, statistics and consulting.
I would say that I have a really diverse field of interest and I am open minded. That's why I am open for other suitable opportunities as well. I spent the last two years in the project management industry and gained insight in diverse industries.

I experienced that there is a huge competition. I already applied for quite a lot positions but get a rather scanty feedback.
It is funny, because I never thought that it could be become difficult to find a job. But I reckon some of you made a similar experience. Anyway, I am strongly motivated and I would highly appreciate if there are some people outside who can give me useful hints.

Good luck to everybody and have a good time!

Regards and thanks in advance!

Markus

P.S.: Of course I already look for jobs on recruiting sites. So far I have the "problem" that usually more experienced people are sought.

London Forum