Join now

Looking for job in Marketing and Advertising (London)

Dear all,

I have recently moved to London after completing my MSc studies in Communications at University of Amsterdam. Now I am looking for job opportunities in areas of Marketing and Advertising.

Additionally to my studies I worked as Marketing Manager of Orange Plastics. With the position I have taken a leading role in the creation of a new non-profit organization, Return2sender Foundation, have assisted in the implementation of strategic and marketing related activities, from drafting strategic marketing plan, and creating the company logo, to communicating to future members of the organization and mapping out the future of the company.

I also have some practical experience after doing my internship at Say Communications, a public relations firm in London. As an intern, I arranged conference calls with prospective clients, acted as liaison between Say Communications and the press, as well as managed and trained other interns of the company.

I am fluent in English and Lithuanian, and know Russian and German on a basica level.

Thank you very much for your consideration.