Join now

MBA Marketing looking for new marketing challenge (London)

Hi Everyone.
My name is Sheila.
I am MBA qualified from USA and France Top Business School looking for new challenging role in commercial / marketing area at integrated marketing agency based in London and/or The UK

I have 8 years of global working experience and expertise in strategic marketing, business development, marketing campaign and consumer promotion strengthened with broad knowledge on emerging social media industry and digital marketing.

I have strong industry knowledge of Consumer Goods (Nestle), premium / lifestyle ( Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy Group - Champagne) , and in digital marketing / social media arena (Socialware London Ltd) . I have both marketing experience on both client and agency side. On top of that I have robust market knowledge of UK , France , USA and Asia Pacific market gained through my global working and living experience.
I am multilingual with strong proficiency in French, basic understanding in Spanish and other Asian languages .

Feel free to ask me regarding details of my job experience and expertise at Protected content

Thank you so much

Sheila

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

London Forum