Join now

MBA Marketing looking for new marketing challenge (London)

Hi Everyone.
My name is Sheila.
I am MBA qualified from USA and France Top Business School looking for new challenging role in commercial / marketing area at integrated marketing agency based in London and/or The UK

I have 8 years of global working experience and expertise in strategic marketing, business development, marketing campaign and consumer promotion strengthened with broad knowledge on emerging social media industry and digital marketing.

I have strong industry knowledge of Consumer Goods (Nestle), premium / lifestyle ( Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy Group - Champagne) , and in digital marketing / social media arena (Socialware London Ltd) . I have both marketing experience on both client and agency side. On top of that I have robust market knowledge of UK , France , USA and Asia Pacific market gained through my global working and living experience.
I am multilingual with strong proficiency in French, basic understanding in Spanish and other Asian languages .

Feel free to ask me regarding details of my job experience and expertise at Protected content

Thank you so much

Sheila

London Forum