Join now

Motivational Hypnosis with CBT (London)

I am a graduate member of the division of Psychology (British Psychological Society) with a BSc (Hon) Psychology (Birkbeck), a MSc in Psychological Research Methods ESRC accredited (Birkbeck), a Certificate in Counselling & CBT Protected content (Russel Group Institutions) as well as having completed several courses in Hypnosis and motivational coaching. I work under the code of ethics and professional practice standards set out by the BPS.

With more than 12 years of psychological research experience that encompasses the following domains (repressors, decision-making and logic, feminine/masculine archetypes in repressors and the non clinical population. I am skilled in working with a range of problems including anxiety, creative stagnation, displacement, identity and belonging, low self-esteem and emotional distress relating to relationship issues, personal development and more.

I provide short and long term interventions using an integrative model that includes motivational coaching, CBT, hypnosis and schema replacement.This integrative approach seems to be extremely effective in situations where implementing a change or taking action is either postponed or self defeated.

My clients are professionals, creatives, entrepreneurs, leaders and explorers, life-long learners as well as start-ups and individuals who require the integrative approach to introduce and accelerate change in their lives.

I am skilled in creating interventions/treatment programs that are evidence based and up to date with recent research but it always is about identifying the client’s needs thus customizing each session progressively. I currently am the lecturer in research methods and statistics at the University of Arts London, as well as a practicing artist.

I view the therapeutic process as an experience that is jointly created amongst therapist and client. The subjective experiences of the client is valued and respected so as to enable them to feel safe and supported within the motivational therapeutic process.

Currently I am open to receive only clients from the non-clinical population.
Ioanna Eirini Mitropoulou, BSc (Hons), MSc (ESRC), Dip DM, CMI CE

For further information please contact:i. Protected content or Protected content

You can also complete the contact form at:
Protected content
Please visit: Protected content