Join now

Multingual PA/legal/management asst. jobhunting (London)

Views

I am a belgian multilingual (native dutch/French) with excellent English and good spoken Portuguese,Spanish (writing however is only basic)

I am coming to London on the 18th June and will be attending a recruitment fair in order to increase my chances of finding a suitable job and get settled in London.

With over 2O years experience as a PA/Management assistant/HR assistant and legal secretary (3 years) and 8 years within the European Commission, I have taken on a wide range of tasks such as, meeting/event/travel planning and preparation, budget follow-up, translation, taking minutes, selection and recruitment planning, etc in several fields and industries.

Former jobs also include :
- 5 years PA to Manager User Administration at S.W.I.F.T.
- 5 years as an administrative assistant freight forwarding import/export steel plates & Honda cars for Kawasaki Line
- 2,5 years PA to Marketing Manager Novartis Consumer Health
- 3 years as Administrative assistant to Unit Director of European Maritime Safety agency – EU Commission (Lisbon)
- 3 years as an administrative assistant at the European Commission
- 2 years as legal secretary at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- 1 year as legal secretary for Linklaters (formerly Debandt)
- 1 year HR assistant at the European Commission
- 10 months (temporary) PA to Chief Risk Officer Fortis Bank
- 10 months (temporary) Administrative assistant to Unit Director Safety at European Railway Agency (Commission)

Apart from being proficiant using the software Word, Excel, Powerpoint, outlook and Access, I have an audiotyping speed of 65w/min. I am also very good at working with a SAP system for financial transactions (ABAC) used within the EU Commission.

If you want a pro-active, stress resistant and very well organized management assistant with good analytical and linguistic skills, do not hesitate to ask for my CV.

Being very outgoing with great interpersonal skills, I have no problem to adapt and integrate quickly within a multicultural organization or company and to interact with people at the highest level.

Should you be interested in meeting me at the recruitment fair or after please do not hesitate to contact me at Protected content .

Thank you for your feedback

London Forum