Join now

Need Bulgarian and Hungarian Speakers (London)

If you have strong English and Bulgarian or Hungarian language skills and are good at research we may have a 4 week business research project for you.

The project that we have coming up is focused on calling companies and individuals and getting an understanding of a certain company’s plans over the coming years. You do not need to have a strong understanding of the industry the company is in. You will need to have some comfort and skill at calling companies and individuals to gathering information.

We would help you develop a plan for the calls. You would need to generate your own list of people to call by using linkedin and other similar websites. Your discussions would likely be in Bulgarian or Hungarian but the notes from the interview will all need to be written in English.

The project has not started yet, and the project may change in size and scope before it starts. At this moment, we estimate that the pay for this project would be about Protected content for about 4 weeks of part time work.

The Qualifications for the Projects are:
1) Strong English and Bulgarian or Hungarian language skills
2) Great ability to follow directions and coaching
3) Asks questions and seeks clarity when you things are not clear.
4) Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and excel
5) You will ideally have some sales experience but if not, you will need the ability to use the phone and get to the key people that can answer our questions.
6) Ability to have high quality phone calls through skype or local land lines and take highly detailed notes of the call.
7) Strong work ethic and high quality standards
8) Availability of about Protected content per week (during business hours) for the duration of the project. The hours invested are not relevant – it is more about your productivity and getting the project complete.

If this project works out well, we have other work that we would like to give you for future projects.

If you are interested, please send an email explaining how you are a good fit for this project along with your CV to Protected content .

Please do NOT send me an email through Internations – send me your response to my work email.

Thank you !