The British-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce based in Lisbon has been invited by a major Portuguese company to help identify somebody ideally with the following profile:
* Graduate in management or marketing
* Preferably aged Protected content
* British citizen or British / Portuguese
* Currently resident in Portugal with family ties in the UK, or prepared to train in Portugal then return to the UK
* Available for regular visits to the UK for market development
* Reporting to the New Markets Division Director and/or CEO
* Available for a six month paid internship
* Yearly bonus or success fee available + variable compensation package
The company is already a very well established (household name) and experienced exporter to many countries which now wishes to break into the UK market and therefore the emphasis on hiring someone who "thinks British" and can help develop a marketing strategy specifically for that market.
* Follow up with outsourcedpartners for market development
* Ensuring partners have developed and delivered what has been agreed upon
* Reporting context and details to the management to adapt to market demands
* Represent the company, after training, in key meetings with clients
* Following up on product portfolio management:
Protected content Sales
Protected content Shelf turnover
Protected content Category vision and management
Protected content Operational marketing
Protected content Problem solving
Applicants should send their c.v. in English to Chris Barton at Protected content . This notice has been published on 3 April Protected content applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from today.
New Entrepreneurs who qualify under the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs scheme will also be considered and are strongly encouraged to apply if their profile matches the above description.