Join now

PUBLICITY OPPORTUNITY IN CHINA (London)

Hello all,

My name is Yezika and I work between Beijing, Brussels, London and New York.

If you have contacts in a famous luxury products retailer or manufacturers in the UK here is how you can benefit them and benefit yourself.

I run Media Affairs for the Europe China Foundation— Protected content . Part of our work involves producing travel and business programmes for China Central Television English News channel. This is watched by 40 million Chinese Professionals and people planning to visit Europe and America. Chinese tourists spend three times more than Americans or any other nationality.

We also have good relations with Beijing TV which has nearly one Billion Chinese speaking viewers.

We can arrange an in depth feature on a famous retailer, gallery,restaurant, hotel or tourist destination, etc, that wants to attract Chinese tourists.

We can also arrange an in depth feature on manufacturers and professional service providers such as high end Real Estate agents, Architects or others that would value exposure to over ten million English speaking decision makers in China, the biggest market on Earth.

If you feel that you can introduce this opportunity to one or more companies please contact me and we can discuss details.

Cheers,

Yezika

London Forum