Join now

RESTAURANT & PUB MANAGEMENT (London)

I have spent over 14 years of my working life in Managing pubs, restaurants, bars, and hotels in the UK gaining experience in both the trade and dealing with people.

I also moved into Retail/Fuel and Supermarket sector to broaden my horizons and seek new challenges. Within a short period I have made a significant impact on the site by achieving targets above expectations of the Company above 90%.

I am a very conscientious person, with an excellent personality, with an eye for detail and 200% customer care focus, management skills in organizing, planning and directing to ensure I have a good team alongside me to deliver excellent quality, service for the customer. I have a strong aptitude to increase the profits of the business through driving sales and ensuring the Team have the same idea.

Having a strong personality, which can change and adjust to the circumstances at the time, dependent on what needs dealing with, I am a good communicator as well as a strong listener. My biggest strength is Profits &Customer Service. I am proud of what I do and I aim to do it the BEST!

Im considering to move around LONDON area next month in February. Im flexible to work and travel on depending of whats needed for the job to be done perfectly.

If you need more information please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail Protected content

Yours Sincerely,

Jordan

London Forum