Sales and Business Development Lead...if dorm room start ups have ever inspired you, then read on!
ffosho.com is looking for a part time Sales and Business Development person to join this young college start up that dreams to change the way people have always shopped online.
Role Description...Nothing inside text books but all outside on the streets!
The responsibilities will require the successful candidate to:
1. Explore the streets of London and list women's fashion brands that can come on board this online marketplace specifically in clothes, shoes, bags/belts/scarves, jewellery.
2. Prepare a sales pitch for each of these brands and establish contact leads.
3. Approach the corporate offices of the listed brands, make the sales pitch and positively influence them for selling their merchandise on our paltform.
Eligibility... Vision|Exploration|Passion are must
The ideal candidate will have:
1. 1-3 years of experience in sales or business development preferably in retail
2. Native fluency in English
3. Physical base in London
This role would ideally suit a student looking for a placement as part of their course or a recent graduate looking for work experience in the sector of online retail.
About ffosho... The next online marketplace
ffosho is a marketplace that will allow shoppers to bundle, bargain and buy. Hence shoppers can bundle multi-brand products of their choice, bargain instantly with the platform to get the best price deal and then buy the bundle. What's more- it challenges the dogma of traditional online retail - fixed price, seasonality and an unneeded competition between brands to undercut prices (think Amazon) or shoppers to outbid each other (think eBay).
In the age of a digitally shared economy (think Uber, Air BnB etc), ffosho.com is set to create
a distinct online marketplace that is engaged, empowered and collaborative for both brands and shoppers. Very radical..which is why it may change how people have shopped online!
1. Period: 3 months (~ 2 days / week from Jan'15 to Mar'15)
2. Remuneration: Depends on experience
3. Location: Park Street, London
(Khyati) Protected content OR (Pratyush) Protected content if you are interested and want to know more.