Join now

Sales Executive, Arabic (Middle Eastern Dialect) (London)

Hello everyone, I work for Appointments bi-Language and I am currently recruiting for an Arabic speaking Sales Executive role for a software company in central London (details below).
If you would like to apply, please send me your CV at Protected content

work experience from the Gulf is desirable

Arabic Speaking Sales Executive
Salary gbp Protected content per annum + £ Protected content | Language(s) Arabic | Date Posted: Protected content | Industry Sales & Account Management | Location Central London - City | Job type: Permanent
Arabic Speaking Sales Executive

Salary: £32,000-£37,000 basic (plus £32,000 commission)

Our client, a global fast-growing software company is currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Arabic Speaking Sales Executive to join their busy multicultural team in the London office.

Responsibilities:
-working in the Middle Eastern and African team, covering the Middle Eastern territory
-managing the sales process throughout the sales cycle (from lead generation to closing)
-providing prospects with the demonstration of the product over the web and following up on the free trial version
-generating a pipeline from incoming leads and prospecting activities
-driving sales revenue through the development of new and existing business opportunities
-raising brand awareness, building a position of trust, respect and openness

Requirements:
-minimum 2 years of sales experience, ideally in a short-term sales environment (B2B)
-fluent English
-Fluent Arabic to a native standard, both spoken and written (Middle Eastern Dialect)
-positive, energetic, enthusiastic, reliable, sales driven, motivated, hard-working, can-do attitude and outgoing

London Forum