Join now

Seeking for technology job in London

Electronic Engineer graduated by Mackenzie university.
I have good knowledge of electronics, microcontrollers and PLC. I have over 10 years of experience in programming, 3 years of this in process automation using Visual Basic, VBA and Excel macros and a good knowledge of latest engineering technologies. I have experience with 3G and 2G cell phone networks, computer networks, development of tools and scripts, hardware and software focused on electronics, I also have experience in the commercial area. Also I have knowledge of the following programming languages: Visual Basic, ABAP, ASP, ASP.NET, C++, Java, Java Script, Action Script, SQL, HTML, Delphi, Step 7, Assembler.

I have experience in customer support, proposals development for projects to implement systems, equipment and plans for local and remote support, always updated with customer feedback offering new products and services.

• Pleased by the performance in commercial area performing negotiations, sales incentives and campaigns focusing in the end customer, aiming to generate improvements and agility through the ability to think and act strategically, focused on achieving results.

• I worked in the quality area acting with carrier specifications, it includes the direct negotiation with each Country Technical Manager of LATAM LG handsets balancing standardization between LG and LATAM operators focusing in ensure the satisfaction of our customers regardless of borders between Brazil and other countries.

Natural talent to learn and work with tasks that require knowlege of programming languages.

I have three main reasons to move to London

My fiancé will soon move to London to study. I want to join her there and improve my CV with an international work experience.

Currently I work in Brazil at a company that conducts SW testing and automates processes and tests.
I am hired as automator. I feel I could contribute with my talent and learn a lot with this experience.

For more details please visit my LinkedIn

Best regards
Érico Netto

Protected content