Join now

Seeking Luxury opportunities in London

Hello all, I am seeking London based opportunities in the luxury, fashion, or beauty industry in London. I have 16 years in advertising and branding focused on beauty, fashion and luxury brands. I have developed global advertising campaigns, including campaigns specific to developing markets; created complete brand identities; and originated new product concepts primarily for fine jewelry, fashion, fine fragrance, makeup, skincare and a variety of other markets. My previous clients included Maybelline, Coty, and Estée Lauder. I am looking to re-locate to London and am seeking a client side creative role or an entrepreneurial role in e-commerce involving multiple disciplines: social media, trends, PR as well as creative direction.

My CV and portfolio can be reviewed at Protected content and I would like to share a blog I have created about beauty and curiosity: Protected content

I will be in London for a series of meetings May Protected content 4. If you or someone you know has interest in discussing opportunities, kindly email me at Protected content .

Many thanks, Melissa

London Forum