Senior Software Developer (London)
My client is looking for an experienced senior software developer to strengthen their software team focussed on engineering different software in the healthcare and medical area.
The ideal candidate is able to design and deliver high quality software on time, while showing a strong willingness to expand their knowledge of current and emerging technologies. You will be experienced in all stages of the software development lifecycle and will join a team to bring medical grade software systems to production release level. You will be involved in innovative projects; adapting quickly to changes in requirements whilst maintaining consistent code quality.
Experience in the Healthcare sector is not essential but the candidate should have a strong interest in working in this specific area.
• Protected content in Computer Science or related discipline
• Protected content experience as a senior developer
• Protected content object oriented programming skills in C# or Java
• Protected content knowledge of core libraries and software design with UML and design patterns
• Protected content to work in a small team
• Protected content passion for software development and delivering quality software
Ideal skills would include:
• Protected content medical software according to specific standards
• Protected content with mobile development for Android or iOS
• Protected content understanding of distributed version control
• Protected content driven development
If you are interested or need more information on this opportunity, please just send an email with your CV to William Nicolas Ltd, the agency assigned to this search, at Protected content