Join now

Work in UK (London)

Hi!
My name is Linda. I am planning to move to UK (for now don`t have any specific city). I come from Latvia and I have bachelor degree in social pedagogy. I have 2 year experience working with orphans at orphanage, almost a year experience working at school as social pedagogue and a lot of volunteering and piecework experience at different projects for schools, Universities, camp organizing etc. For now I work for government of Latvia, at Orphan court - so I am strongly connected to orphans, legislation, writing for the court decisions and protecting children rights at assize. Before this job at Orphan court I spent 9 months in New York and California, working with american children as a nanny. Since I came back I feel I need to explore something more and now I am strongly looking forward to move to London. I believe there is some places that are searching for a responsible, educated and international employees. I would love to work at school, or to work with orphans and help adults as well as children to socialize... I enjoy communicating with people and helping them to be happy!

By the way - besides of all this experience I am self-employed and work as a make-up artist already 3 years. That is my weekend job and hobby, so I am very opened, creative, smiley and happy person with a serious attitude for work and great hobby! :)

London Forum