We need an accounts receivable analyst to handle AR responsibilities for an external client.
As part of the role, you would be required to perform the below activities for Accounts Receivable Collection (but not limited to):
Client Loyalty / Relationship:
• Help drive client loyalty
• Take ownership of Customer issues and react with a sense of urgency.
• Focus on building client relationship including direct telephone contact.
• Pro-actively build internal relationships with the appropriate brand and sector contacts.
• Gain the understanding of the client's Accounts Payable department and payment approvals process
Cash Collection & Dispute Management:
• Maximize Collection Performance to ensure cash flow.
• Take ownership and accountability of collection, aged debt, unallocated cash and dispute targets.
• Dispute identification and tracking.
• Pre-legal identification of bad debtor cases.
• Regular follow up and documentation of all cases using the appropriate tool.
• Process refunds, write offs and other general ledger movements
• Follow the Accounts Receivable processes.
• Previous experience as debt collector
• Bilingual in English
• Quality oriented work approach
• Efficiency oriented and committed
• Client focus and communication skills
No previous experience required, but experience handling customer service tasks.
Minimum studies required: High school graduate.
Mandatory requirement: Native English, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Danish level
You can send your CV to paula. Protected content