Join now

Dutch student looking for graduating challenge! (Madrid)

Hi guys! Maybe you can help me out a bit! I'm currently looking for a company to do my graduating assignment at!

Here's a little about me. My name is Chiara d’Ailly, I am currently 21 years old and people describe me as an enthusiastic, Dutch student that loves to learn. The urge to learn every day is one of the main reasons why I would like to do my graduating assignment in Madrid. Not only would I love to learn more about the work field and gain more experience, I also want to keep challenging myself to get to know the world, experience new cultures, and learn new languages.

Working with customers, using several social media platforms, and making content are tasks that I am familiar with and love to do. I’m teaching myself how to improve my Adobe CC skills everyday and I always have fun working on assignments that give me the chance to learn more. I’m always eager to provide what is needed and exceed the expectations of clients, employers, my team, and/or myself. Both working individually and in a team are strengths that I have and always want to improve on. The best work environment for me would be one where I could do both. Working alone teaches me how to be independent. However, working in a team provides me with a lot of social skills, teaches me how to communicate with all sorts of people, and helps me see different perspectives in order to gain a fresh view on subjects. Switching between working individually and with a team is the perfect combination for me because I will always be able to improve myself, improve the team, and therefore improve the results.

I am currently studying in Rotterdam, the Netherlands to finish the final year of my ­study in communications. I am very interested in all aspects of the work field and cannot wait to gain more experience. In order to graduate I will have to do a graduating assignment. This means that I have to write a research-based thesis within a company, for the company. The subject of the research can be discussed over time in order to get the best results for the company and myself. I will be available to work one or two days for the company as well, if needed. The timeline of the internship is 20 weeks (5 months) from February to July Protected content .

Do you know any companies that are interested in giving me this opportunity? Or are you a company that could give me the opportunity to do my graduating assignment? Please feel free to contact me!

Madrid Forum