Hiring a PART-TIME Accounting Manager (Madrid)
Focus Reports Ltd. is looking for or a part time Accounting Manager for its Madrid office. Reporting directly to our CEO, the AM will manage the smooth flow and relation with our Agents, clients, and suppliers by ensuring that accounts are held accurately, invoices issued and payments collected.
With sales agents always on the move, and suppliers or clients based on the 5 continents, the AM needs a great sense of organization, but also be hands-on, independent and truly multi-tasking.
- Issuance of invoices.
- Monitoring payment collection.
- Control and payments of suppliers' invoices
- Projects' Support
- Supervising project financials (budgets, spending cuts etc.)
- Crosschecking financial and spending reports provided by the field teams
- Bank And Chartered Accountants Relations
- Preparing Bank Transfers
- Monitoring Accounts
- Preparing documentations required by bank and chartered accountants and administrations
- Coordination with our accountants and legal providers, both in Spain and in the UK.
- Relation with our sales agents
We employ around 20 independent sales agents of 12 different nationalities.
These are independent agents with no fixed place of business. The AM will supervise all other aspects of our relation.
- Following and supervising financial aspects of the relation (Calculation of sales commissions and Bonuses, Payments of Monthly fees)
- Following up on non-commercial aspects (annual-leaves, insurance packages etc).
For more information about our company please check our websites, Protected content and Protected content
Please send your resume in English to the following address: Protected content and put in the subject: Accounting Manager.