Accounts Receivable Analyst with German (Madrid)
We are seeking for a native German administrative officer for an International Service Center within an American IT Multinational.
You would be required to perform the below activities related to Customer Service and Accounts Receivable Collection: Protected content
• Help drive client loyalty
• Take ownership of Customer issues and react with a sense of urgency • Build internal relationships with the appropriate brand and sector contacts
• Maximize Collection Performance to ensure cash flow
• Take ownership and accountability of collection, aged debt, unallocated cash and dispute targets
• Dispute identification and tracking
• Pre-legal identification of bad debtor cases
• Regular follow up and documentation of all cases using the appropriate tool
• Process refunds, write offs and other general ledger movements Protected content
No previous experience required, but experience handling customer service tasks as well as a native level of German.
We offer a full time position with flexible conditions and a long term contract and a salary of Protected content gross per year.
If you are interested send us an email to Protected content