Join now

Cruise lines jobs attractive salary (Madrid)

Hey guys after working 5 years for the well known cruise line Royal Caribbean International and now starting recruiting for cruise lines .So if you want to see the world save some money and live in an int.ernational enviroment .Contact me.Candidates with language skills are sought

We are currently starting to work with Viking Recruitment is the exclusive recruiter to undertake European Recruitment for all hospitality .
crew who work onboard a Seabourn Cruise Line vessel. This includes all crew members from South
America and South Africa, as well as Europe.
Seabourn is one of the individual cruise brands owned by Carnival Corporation PLC. Carnival
Corporation is the largest cruise vacation group in the world, with a portfolio of 10 cruise brands in
North America, Europe and Australia, comprised of Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line,
Princess Cruises, Seabourn Cruise Line, AIDA, Costa Cruises, Cunard Line, P&O Cruises U.K and P&O
Cruises Australia.

Human Resource Manager- 3.5 Stripes (Various positions open with all brands)
Salary: Very attractive month, plus bonus based on overall KPI (salary only paid while onboard)
Contract: 4 months on & 2 months off
Private cabin, uniform provided, 100% medical coverage, life & disability insurance; all travel provided by company. Medical reimbursement onboard for $200USD
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree, over Protected content of experience, senior level management experience, a strong training & development knowledge, someone with succession planning experience, change management, employee relations. Attributes: independent, leadership skills, a motivator, professional.
Previous roles: HR Director, HR Manager, Sr. HR Business Partners for large corporations
Cruise Experience a huge plus, but not necessary. Multi languages a plus.
Availability: ASAP

Learning & Development Consultant - (Urgent)
Salary: $To be discussed with preapproved candidates month, no bonus
Contract: varies, between Protected content onboard with 3 weeks
Private cabin, uniform provide, travel & accommodation provided
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree, previous experience with T&D consulting. Must have Organizational Development & Succession Planning Experience. This is Not a training

Contact me if you meet the requirement and i will forward my email address

Protected content