FCB is a (brand activation) agency based in Madrid. For one of our customers (automotive industry) we run a pan-European Direct Marketing (DM) program with a central coordination (based in The Netherlands). Each month we produce and send flyers with product- and service offerings, almost fully tailored to the wishes of each dealer; flyers are sent by name of the dealer to his customers.
To make this 'marketing machine' work we need a native speaking intermediate between the Italian dealers and our coordination / production team in Amstelveen / The Netherlands.
We are now seeking a Dealer Support - Marketing Advisor for Spain that will be working from our Madrid offices (70%-100%). NATIVE ITALIAN SPEAKING IS REQUIRED. He/she will primarily stay in contact with the dealers (and the country organization of our client) via phone and e-mail. Face-to-face contact may take place but will be structured to regional or national dealer meetings.
You will closely work together with the Marketing Advisor for Spain, who is also working from FCB Madrid.
• He / she is in person the dealer-support-desk and is available to dealer contacts for all kinds of day-to-day questions and issues regarding the program.
• Frontrunner, Driving Force, “Face” of the DM program towards contact persons at dealerships.
• Stimulate / encourage active program participation (toward country organization & dealers)
• Dealer support consists of:
o Data management at dealer level
o Assistance of dealers (e.g. answering questions, retrieving information and getting approvals on suggested communication items)
o Check dealer needs, share these with Amstelveen HQ (The Netherlands) and come with a satisfying solution (within reasonable time).
• Pro-active approach towards internal department(s) and third parties to solve any issues
• Make proposals to increase effectiveness and efficiency regarding the total process
• Participate in dealer meetings & dealer trainings
• Support FCB Amsterdam on country specific questions (e.g. check translations)
• NATIVE ITALIAN SPEAKER
• 2nd languages: English
• Level of education: Bachelor
• pro active mentality, hands on working-experience
• good telephone conversation skills
• good relational skills
• keywords: servile, supportive, convincing and persuasive
• preferably with experience in automotive and/or in Direct Marketing (minimum 2 years)