Guest Services Associate - multi lingualz
20 November Protected content
Recruiter: Dissleys Pere
The Seven Seas Group
The Seven Seas Group & SSG Evropa are recruiting for Carnival Cruises'Guest Service Associates'.
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees working onboard our ships at sea.
The Guest Services Associate will interact with guests face to face, over the phone and via email, answering questions and dealing with issues and challenges that arise to help ensure our guests experience a holiday to remember.
• Minimum one / two years experience in a customer contact position within the hotel, cruise, or other hospitality industry preferably in a 4/5* hotel / resort.
• Minimum one-year cash handling experience, and an understanding of exchange rates required
• Proven customer service skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively
• Ability to operate basic office equipment, including telephones, computers and copy machines
• Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests. Ability to speak additional languages is required (ie Spanish, French, Italian, German)
• Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
• Minimum age is 18 years old
Contracts are for six months duration with two months leave in between assignments. The salary is competitive and uniforms and any visas necessary are supplied by the company as well as full medical insurance and Food & Accommodation onboard.
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment where you will meet people that will be friends for life, travel to stunning locations and have great career prospects.
Please send your resume if you are under 35 years old and meet the requirements