JOB OPPORTUNITY -GERMAN (Madrid)
AMERICAN EXPRESS IS LOOKING FOR A TELESALES MANAGER
Objective Global Merchant Services, the merchant network of American Express, acquires and maintains relationships with millions of merchants around the world who welcome American Express-branded cards. Global Merchant Services consists of sales and client management teams, a marketing organization, product development and other groups focused on delivering premium value to our merchants globally. This premium value includes higher-spending and loyal Cardmembers. In addition, because we have relationships with both Cardmembers and merchants, we have a unique “closed loop” network that enables us to provide valuable business insights, marketing information and expertise to help merchants drive revenue and build their businesses. We also offer an array of services that aid merchants in more effectively running their businesses, from financing for cash flow support, to fraud prevention tools, to marketing solutions tailored for digital channels. Global Merchant Services has approximately 2,700 employees in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Europe and Japan, Asia-Pacific & Australia (JAPA).
• The focus of a Merchant Sales Executive will be developing, managing and closing out sales opportunities through a prioritized lead source across different industries.
• In this role she/he is expected to utilize worldwide policies and procedures, maintain a high level of knowledge on related products.
• She/he will be focused on strategic outbound campaigns in the German market, targeting premium industries / merchants for American Express.
• The Merchant Sales Executive will make contact to the decision makers and convince them to accept American Express cards by selling our high premium value proposition.
• She/he will prospect the German market using several sources and should be able to add a large number of high value merchants that drive strong volume to the American Express network.
• This role may be subject to additional background verification checks..
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent role, directly with American Express.
SALARY: 19.000 gross per year + 7.600 variable + Cheque Gourmet + social benefits as soon as the contract change to a permanent one (Sanitas, Language and Study allowance, personal card, insurances etc)
TIMETABLE: Monday to Friday (9:00 to 18:00)
• German native speaker
• Employment eligibility to work in Spain
• Protected content experience in sales roles (preferably in phone acquisition)
• Business studies or similar education
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Self confident with a strong will to achieve and exceed goals
• High level of self motivation
If you are interested please send an e-mail to Protected content