Social Media & Community Manager (Madrid)
Are you passionate about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Youtubers and bloggers? Do you love to be updated of the latest news going on? If you are a geek of Social Media and you are a creative, strategic, innovative, engaging and highly motivated person… You just found your place to be, working hard while having fun!!!
* Build and grow the Branding of the company through all the Social Media channels.
* Act as the frontline brand manager by interacting with customers in real time through various web platforms.
* Create visually appealing and engaging content in order to better reach our ideal customers and create a loyal and strong community.
* Develop and expand our online community through all the markets we are expanding to.
* Develop, design and manage social ad campaigns.
* Track current trends in social media pages and applications and adapt current strategies accordingly in order to have a social media impact.
* Constantly monitor and compile reports for top management in order to track results (KPIs).
* English Native Speaker is a MUST. Other languages are a huge plus.
* Having an international exposure (at least 2 years living abroad), meaning having lived as an Expat.
* Passionate and able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+. Social Media Geeks are more than welcome
* Between 6 months and 4 years of relevant work experience related to Social Media.
* Background working in a startUp is a plus.
* Have excellent verbal and writing skills. We love creativity!!!!
* Have a strong familiarity with online marketing best practices.
* Be able to develop and maintain sales relationships.
* Display good social customer service techniques and be able to apply conflict resolution principles when crisis situations arise in order to mitigate issues.
* Degree in marketing is preferred but not required.
* Two months full-time internship with negotiable salary based on experience followed by a full-time job after this period.
* Very attractive package.
* Getting responsibilities from the first day.
* Gaining more marketing experience and work closely with management.
* See your initiatives, ideas and suggestions become real and have direct outputs.
* Work in one of the fastest growing StartUps in Europe, which involves: having a first-hand experience with an energetic and ambitious StartUp, backed by successful international investors. Experiencing a challenging international expansion.
* The chance to be at the cutting-edge of the Real Estate Industry and create a new revolutionary way to rent housing.
If you believe you have what it takes, if you believe in our vision, if you are high spirited, challenge-driven person and want to do something different and enjoy every day; if you are willing to join us and make an impact on the housing rental market… We want you to join the ride!