Administrative Assitant LatAm (Mexico City)
THE BUSINESS YEAR
The Business Year (TBY) is a leading research firm and publisher of annual economic resources on national economies. Present in over 25 countries, TBY provides first-hand access to the people and ideas shaping business and policy throughout the world. Each country-specific edition contains a comprehensive range of interviews and analysis, offering an inside look at doing business in the world’s most dynamic economies.
TBY’s interviewees, readers, and partners comprise an international network of thought-leaders who are helping to define the future of the global economy.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Professionalism, flexibility, diplomacy, and strong interpersonal skills are of high importance
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective time management and organisational abilities
- Ability to cope with pressure
The Administrative Assistant responds to the Regional Director (RD) and is responsible for managing strategic events, major conferences, and launches in LatAm.
The Administrative Assistant coordinates with the RD media planning in the region and liaises with major media organizations to ensuring press releases and ads are published in a timely manner throughout the region.
Duties also include payment collection from clients in LatAm.
The position is based in Mexico City.
Apply at Protected content