Join now

Financial Sales Consultant Available CDMX (Mexico City)

My name is ERIN N. SIMON and I am the Human Resource Manager at Kempton Asset Management. We offer over Protected content funds, developed into plans, from the world’s leading financial institutions to a variety of clients here in Mexico City. At Kempton Asset Management, we have a relationship with several banks. Each bank has several plans best suited for the types of clients that we service. You will be able to identify what the client needs based off of the plans one of our banks has available and be able to customize it to suit the client. Also, we have very structured training and support. You will never have to "figure it out on your own". It's because of the intense training and development, that our compensation and promotion structure is one of the best (If not the best) in the industry.

To give you a better idea regarding the position, as a Financial/Sales Consultant within Kempton Asset Management, you will be responsible for: Promoting and selling financial products > Meeting clients to review financial circumstances, current provision and future aims > Producing tailor-made investment solutions for clients > Advising clients on the best fit products and services > Providing first-class service to help clients enhance their financial position. What we offer: > Comprehensive training and ongoing career development > Clear growth structure and progression within the company > Fast paced work environment > Most attractive commission structure in the industry and regular performance incentives > Modern office in a central location Check out our website at Protected content and our Facebook page at Protected content

You are paid in US Dollars. We are a British Company here in Mexico City and you are not taxed when paid. Whatever your commission is due to you, is what you receive.

Again, let me reiterate, you WILL be trained. As a Financial Sales Consultant you will be generating business by contacting clients to offer them our services. We have coordinators who make anywhere from Protected content calls per day assisting in the generation of leads. This is why it's imperative to hire Financial Consultants to service the clients our Coordinators and Sales Consultants generate.

Feel free to email me your CV, ask questions, and recommend those who will be interested in the available positions we have. I look forward to hearing from all of you!

ERIN N. SIMON, HR Manager
Protected content

Mexico City Forum