WHY FOCUS REPORTS?
Focus Reports, a global B2B publisher, is currently recruiting its future Project Managers. This is a unique opportunity of a lifetime for energetic, result-driven dynamic professionals to develop their commercial and managerial skills in a truly international business context. The Business Analysts will start in Mexico City, with the possibility to travel to a variety of regions around the world - from Asia Pacific to Latin America and the EMEA region – to compile strategic industry reports and raise sponsorship in the form of advertisement for executive level publications.
Projects last Protected content and in doing so, you will:
• Embark on a fast-track career trajectory from trainee to director eventually managing teams of sales professionals& business analysts
• Gain real international exposure by living in up to Protected content in a span of three years
• Develop sharp negotiation and strategic marketing skills allowing you to close nearly Protected content in a fast-paced, executive level environment
• Gain access to top notch information directly from key decision makers in business and government
• Compiling market intelligence on companies, senior executives, government regulators, and other principal stakeholders within the report's target industry
• Monitoring global and local market developments and researching company histories and financials to generate executive level interview content
• Conducting insightful one-on-one interviews with senior corporate executives, government ministers, and association heads on organizational strategy, market positioning, and industry trends
• Transcribing interviews to ensure quality and accuracy
• Generating and executing creative sales strategies that convince executives of the value of advertising
• Authoring a final report of Protected content for publication in globally distributed executive level trade journals
WHAT WE PROVIDE
• Great financial package with competitive base salary and first-rate performance based bonuses and commissions
• All overseas business expenses covered including accommodation and travel just to name a few
• International health coverage
• Global oriented career and fast track opportunities for promotion
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for resourceful and fast learning university graduates with already +1 year professional experience, with strong self-driven ambition, capacity to work under tight deadlines and a strong flare for commercial success. You are dynamic, open-minded & adventurous; you enjoy team work and you like to lead and motivate your team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and negotiation skills. He/she needs to demonstrate confidence in conducting business at the highest level, ability to think out of the box and adapt to ever changing environments.
Candidates must be proficient in English (both spoken and written) and at least one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application in ENGLISH (CV+PHOTO and a cover letter) to Protected content (ref: Business Aanalyst).