Join now

Looking for work in Engineering or Management (Mexico City)

Hola all!

I am a 26 year old Australian and I am looking to gain employment as an engineer or in management in Mexico city, anywhere in Mexico or the rest of Spanish speaking Latin America.

I moved to Latin America a year and a half ago and travelled for a year while I got my Spanish up to a proficient level (it is now near fluent). I then worked in Ecuador for three months before a quick visit to Australia and now I have back to Mexico to search for work again. I am interested in the mining, oil and gas industries as well as energy production. I am very flexible in working conditions, location and schedules.

I am currently in Mexico city where I will stay until I get a job in my career. I am open to suggestions or tips for my job search or any industry related information that might help me. Refer to my LinkedIn for me details on my career and please don't hesitate to private message me or contact me via any of the below methods.

I am also very much interested in connecting with other expats in Mexico City while I am here, on a professional or social level!

Email: jack.n.c. Protected content
Phone: Protected content
Whatsapp: Protected content
LinkedIn: Protected content

Thank you very much in advanced.

Best regards,
Jack Tanner