Join now

Native English Speaker - Product Manager (Mexico City)

Hi All!

I'm looking to hire a Product Coordinator/Manager position for a US e-learning company. The position is located in Mexico City. Please contact me if you'd like more information! You'll find necessary information below.

Protected content

GGI is a platform for online education and training for executive teams and entrepreneurs. This position will support all activities relating to planning and production of the online courses.
Protected content

Tasks and Responsibilities:
-Product Planning -
•Manage relationship with thought leaders (Salim Ismail, Jack Daly… etc)
•Learn and master thought leader’s content to be organized into course
-Course Production -
•Travel to manage video recording of the course
•Build course structure for online platform
•Update or build worksheets and exercises to accompany the course
•Quality Assurance for course before launch (video/sound quality, correct content, grammatical and written errors in content.)

The Perfect Candidate has:
•Native in English* (Spanish is a plus)
•Degree from English speaking University
•Loves to learn!
•Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
•Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
•Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to new tasks and challenges
•Independent thinker with the ability to recognize where processes can be improved
•High degree of integrity and professionalism

Candidates who will "fit" with GGI enjoy:
•Feedback. They are hungry to learn, improve, and take every opportunity to do so
•Freedom. They can work independently and enjoy initiating and leading ideas that improve internal processes/user experience/user engagement.
•New/ambiguous challenges. "Uhhh. I've never done that before, and I'm up for the challenge!"
•Being silly. Serious work doesn't mean a serious personality (not all the time).