Office Manager for Insurance Broker Needed (Mexico City)
* Coordinate invoicing with supplier insurance companies.
* Plan and execute payroll, payments to agents and suppliers.
* Manage and supervise administrative staff consisting of an agency support coordinator servicing affiliated agents and recruitment agents, one that issues policies, a new business coordinator and a runner.
* Manage insurance claims and customer service requirements.
* Coordinate collection and policy payment.
* Spanish 100%and conversational fluency in English.
* Over 30 years old.
* Min 5 years of work experience in an office management role.
* Familiarity with financial services.
* Demonstrated capability in a customer service role.
* Superior negotiation and communication skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Self-motivated (used to being your own boss).
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
Salary: $20,000 pesos per month
For more information: Call Olivia Hernandez ( Protected content ) or Protected content