Join now

Relocating to Mexico City

Hello everyone!
My name is Junior and I am relocating back to Mexico City with my Mexican spouse and we started browsing around for a furnished apartment to rent either in Condesa or Roma Norte.
I am also going to need to find a job right away so I am looking for some outplacement agency or possible referrals/offers from my dear colleagues expats...
I have over 12 years of experience leading the area of Human Resources and all its subsystems with a strategic and generalist approach in companies in the US, Mexico and most recently in Brazil. Portuguese is my native language and I speak fluent: Spanish, English, Italian and Serbo-Croatian. In addition to my professional experience in HR I have also taught language classes as a hobby and I have been a clinical researcher in psychiatry and as well worked as a clinician in the mental health field.
I graduated in Social and Medical Sciences, also I have a specialization in Psychoanalysis and a MBA in Project Management & People Management. My profile on Linkedin: Protected content
If you know of any job openings that match any of my skills please contact me or forward the information to me... I really appreciate your help!
Best Regards
Junior

Mexico City Forum